Fashion: Fruits Galore OOTD

Some of you may have noticed that I have started a new series of posts titled "Fashion Fridays" on my blog. By dedicating Fri...


Some of you may have noticed that I have started a new series of posts titled "Fashion Fridays" on my blog. By dedicating Fridays to fashion on my blog, I aim to bring you an OOTD (outfit of the day) or fashion-related post every Friday from now on. That said, I will still be posting OOTDs throughout the course of the week if time permits.

This bold kitschy poufy dress is the highlight of my OOTD post today. I was a little skeptical when I first saw it on the rack, but the moment I put it on, it completely blew me away. I was surprised that the unexpected combination of vibrant colours, fruits and stripes actually works!


The poufy structure of the dress exudes a unmistakable vintage vibe which really sealed the deal for me. On the other hand, the midi length and fun prints give it a contemporary twist and make it right on trend.

I might be able to take preorders for this dress, so if you are keen, please drop me an e-mail at regina.chow@gmail.com. This comes in two sizes, size M (fits UK 6-8) and L (fits UK 10-12). The cutting is smaller than usual, hence I'm wearing a size M.  
Price: S$59.90

Shoes from Charlotte Olympia
Bag from Kate Spade





Hope you had a great weekend and here's wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...