Fashion Fridays: Blush Pink Victorian Dress & Korean Accessories fromRedeye

Blush Pink is perhaps one of the prettiest and daintiest colours I've ever come across. It is more feminine than beige, but not over...



Blush Pink is perhaps one of the prettiest and daintiest colours I've ever come across. It is more feminine than beige, but not overwhelmingly sweet like pink, yet just as classic as black or white. I can't quite find another colour like blush pink on the colour wheel.

I bought this blush pink dress from I.T. in Hong Kong a couple of years ago and it was only recently that I uncovered this hidden gem lying in the depths of my wardrobe. 

It was time to bring it out to let it sparkle.

 


Its vintage inspired Victorian design is made contemporary with pointy nude heels from Miu Miu and a splash of accessories from Korean label, Redeye. 

Where do I get my accessories? That's one question that I often get from readers and friends alike, hence I decided I should share more about my latest craze, Redeye. I first came across the brand in Seoul, but I found out through a friend that they now have a branch in Johor Bahru at City Square Mall. I paid them a visit during my recent staycation and needless to say, went a little crazy over their accessories.  I especially love the statement pearl ring, which I personally think is a welcomed change from its more common pearl necklace counterpart.

 I'm definitely heading back to JB for more stylish yet affordable Korean accessories. The extensive collection ensures that you're spoilt for choice, regardless of the final look that you're aiming to achieve. If you're heading to JB, remember to stop by Redeye! 


Accessories aside, the lovely Swan Lake Gazebo at the Botanic Gardens provided the perfect backdrop for this ensemble. I enjoy taking long walks in parks and I couldn't be happier that the cooler temperatures of late has made this possible. 

 Nestled amidst lush greenery, the gazebo overlooks the swan lake near the entrance of the gardens. The gazebo represents a piece of history as it was built in the 1850s and was originally located at Old Admiralty House along Grange Road before it was shifted to the gardens. Historic structures like these are part of our cultural heritage and lend character to our concrete cityscape. I love the intricate details on the grilles of the gazebo and I wish that more of such architecture could be preserved in our country to allow the old and new to coexist in harmony.






Dress from I.T. Hong Kong
Shoes from Miu Miu
The Great Gatsby Book Clutch from My Jotter Book
Pearl Belt from my mum
Accessories from Redeye, JB

I hope you enjoyed this week's edition of Fashion Fridays. Thanks for reading and have a great weekend ahead!



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...