Naoki Yoshihara by Ash: Partial Rebonding

After rebonding at Naoki Yoshihara by Ash I've always had baby hair which tends to stick out in all directions. It's particularly ...

After rebonding at Naoki Yoshihara by Ash

I've always had baby hair which tends to stick out in all directions. It's particularly obvious if you take a closer look at the hair framing the sides of my face as I have very fine hair. 

To tame the mess, Masa-san from Naoki Yoshihara by Ash suggested that I rebond just the sides of my hair. Only partial rebonding was done because the rest of my hair is naturally straight. This makes styling a breeze as I no longer have to apply hair serum to keep my baby hair in place. 

 It has been a couple of months now and I am glad to report that my baby hair is currently still under control. 


 

 
 
Did you know that besides hair services and products, Naoki Yoshihara by Ash has also brought in an exclusive selection of facial massage gadgets from Japan?
 

A hit with the Japanese market, these Re Fa facial massagers are known for their facial slimming effects. You can now achieve the perfect V-shape face without botox! Although I haven't tried this personally, I am tempted to given the numerous accolades and positive reviews. After all, Japanese beauty products are known to deliver results.


Now that the festive season is just around the corner, do remember to book your appointments early!

Naoki Yoshihara by Ash

Address: 
177 River Valley Road
Liang Court  #02-15/16
Singapore 179030

Tel:
6333 5662


You Might Also Like

1 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...