Jeric Salon: Ash Brown Hair with Aveda

Ash brown under indoor lighting/minimal light A new year calls for a new hair sponsor, except that Jeric Salon is no stranger to me,...

Ash brown under indoor lighting/minimal light

A new year calls for a new hair sponsor, except that Jeric Salon is no stranger to me, given that I have had my hair done at the salon on several occasions previously. I've had some of the most flattering haircuts and hair colours by Director Michelle Soh, hence I knew for sure that I would be in good hands.

If you follow me on instagram (@reginachow_sg), you would have seen my latest perm done by Michelle just a couple of days ago. I will share more details about that separately. 

Before my recent perm, Michelle gave me a trim and a fresh coat of colour to welcome the new year. I love how the colour looks ash brown indoors or under minimal light and golden brown under sunlight or stronger light. It adds movement and dimension to my hair without going over the top. Most importantly, the final look is fuss-free, stylish yet work appropriate, exactly what I need.
 

Golden brown under sunlight/stronger light

As I colour my hair frequently, I prefer hair dyes that are derived from natural sources instead of petrochemicals that dry out my hair and pose risks to my health. 

If you are like me, you will be happy to know that Jeric Salon uses Aveda products which are formulated from plants, non-petroleum minerals and water. It is also free from parabens, nitro dyes and animal-derived ingredients. 

 

All Aveda products are made from organic botanical oils such as sunflower, jojoba and castor. Its full spectrum deep permanent hair colour is 99% derived from plants and contains organic babassu oil, processed from nuts gathered by the women in Maranhao, Brazil. Through the brand's purchase of organic babassu oil, it also supports the families in Maranhao and protects the rainforest ecosystem from climate change. 

I love how vibrant colours are now achievable without the accompanying health risks. By supporting Aveda, I am also indirectly giving back to society and the environment.
 


Besides in-salon treatments, suitable home care products are necessary to keep your hair and scalp in the pink of health. I am currently using the Damage Remedy Intensive Restructuring Treatment to strengthen my hair and Be Curly Style Prep to tame my baby hair and to keep my curls moisturized all day long.





If you are interested in Aveda home care products, you can find the full range at Jeric Salon.





Thanks to Michelle and Jeric Salon for giving me beautiful, lustrous and healthy hair! 

Remember to book your appointments early for Chinese New Year (there's no surcharge!) as slots are filling up fast.




Jeric Salon (Bugis)


Address:
 200 Victoria Street, Bugis Junction
#02-01
Singapore 188021

Tel: 
6337 4343

Website:

Facebook:



You Might Also Like

1 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...