Fashion Fridays: Nine West Spring Summer Collection 2015

Nine West shoes have always been known for their classic designs, comfort and quality. In fact, my very first pair of leather high hee...


Nine West shoes have always been known for their classic designs, comfort and quality. In fact, my very first pair of leather high heel work pumps came from Nine West and they were so durable and comfy, it took me a long time to wear them out.




Fast forward many years down the road and I am still an ardent fan of Nine West. I attended their Spring Summer Collection preview at their new Suntec branch a couple of months back and couldn't be more thrilled to see how the brand has reinvented itself with bright bursts of colours and sporty elements as the sports luxe look gains widespread popularity.

 
Think flatforms, colourful loafers and wedges that can easily incorproate into your weekend wardrobe for a casual chic look infused with athletic vibes.
My favourite pair in the collection has got to be this pair of stylish white and gold brogues. I made a mental note to purchase it on my next visit and I really need to make time to pop by soon.

Summer just isn't summer without pastels and florals, and Nine West knows just that. These dainty pastel heels with intricate floral details and diamontes are the perfect accompaniment to your summer wardrobe. They come with matchy-matchy bags too so you can easily complete your summer look!



Nine West's Spring Summer Collection is now available at all stores island-wide. Since it's summer all year round in Singapore, it's never too late to update your wardrobe with these gorgeous finds!

Happy Shopping!



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...