Fashion Fridays: Summer Outfits To Beat the Heat

Long breezy tunics, shorts, rompers and gladiator sandals are my summer must-haves. When temperatures soar and the weather gets insan...


Long breezy tunics, shorts, rompers and gladiator sandals are my summer must-haves. When temperatures soar and the weather gets insanely hot, beating the heat in comfortable clothes becomes my top priority.

I love how long tunics like this white sleeveless top from Zara are more stylish and versatile than the average tank top. Achieving different looks with a top like this is an effortless task as it can be styled tucked out or in. I can totally picture myself pairing this with my white ripped jeans from Frame Denim instead of denim shorts when I travel to cooler climates.




 I can never get enough of rompers too. They're ideal for lazy days or days when the heat gets unbearable (which is practically everyday now). I favour rompers with cute prints like this popsicle print romper in sweet candy colours. And of course, I had to match it with my milk carton bag that Karen gifted me.


  
Sunset is also my favourite colour and I adore how it casts a soft glow to photographs. We managed to catch the last rays of sunlight last weekend and I couldn't be more grateful.


If you haven't already realized, gladiator sandals are now my summer staple. I never fail to reach for them when I am in shorts or rompers as they dress up my bare legs and add balance to the overall ensemble, revealing just the right amount of skin while keeping me cool at the same time.


What about you? What are your summer staples to beat the crazy heat?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...