Styling Pleats with Pleatation

Singapore brand Pleatation first caught my eye at Fashion Steps Out@Orchard in 2015. The gorgeous pleats and flowy silhouettes we...


Singapore brand Pleatation first caught my eye at Fashion Steps Out@Orchard in 2015. The gorgeous pleats and flowy silhouettes were hard to miss. Timeless, effortlessly chic yet gracefully feminine, what's there not to love about this homegrown label?

This all-in-one dress is versatility personified. Dress it up with heels or dress it down with sandals or flats. Either way, you'll be sure to draw stares wherever you go with that sexy backless design. Don't even get me started on the variety of looks that you can create with just one dress. I counted, and wow you can actually get 10 amazing looks! Simply tie the strings in a different way and voila, a fresh new look is born. Take a look at the instructional video at the end for details.
  
Sounds like the perfect dress for traveling too, isn't it? I packed this with me for a weekend trip to the city of Nanjing. Temperatures were soaring and I knew this silky number was just what I needed to paint the town red without breaking into a sweat. It worked like a charm and I had an amazing time flying the Singapore flag in a foreign land. 

If you love pleats, you'll be happy to know that besides dresses, Pleatation also specializes in pleated stationery, home and lifestyle products. Pleats are timeless in my opinion, and coincidentally, they happen to be a major trend this year too. So yes, don't you think it's about time to "compleat" your wardrobe with this lovely pleated dress?

In other news, I'll be back in Singapore soon, so do drop me an e-mail for collaborations!














You Might Also Like

0 comments

Show Comments: OR

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...